Beginning February 7, 2020, upload your “Fair Photo” to be automatically entered into our contest for a chance to win some cool prizes (Prizes will be announced shortly).
2020 Share the Fair Photo Contest Rules
- All Photos submitted become the property of Highlands County Fair Association and will NOT be returned to the photographer.
- All Photo’s must be received by midnight on Friday, February 14, 2020.
- Each day the top 25 photos will be picked from the previous day’s entries. Those photos will be displayed in a rolling slideshow at our Community Arts & Crafts booth inside the Highlands County Fair Convention Center.
- Photos must be free of morally objectionable content and must include “family-friendly” scenes of or around the Highlands County Fair Grounds. Objectionable content will be refused and photos deleted.
- Please submit one photo at a time, however feel free to submit as many photos each day as you would like.
- On Saturday, February 15, 2020, winners will be announced on our website and Facebook after 4:00 PM local time. Winners need not be present to win and will be notified through the email address used when they submit their photos. Email addresses must be confirmed before photos are accepted.